The Mary Foundation backpacks

Tuesday, May 23rd

Crown Princess Mary visited LEGO Charity in Billund, to participate in packing the Mary Foundation backpacks.


The day before, Crown Princess Mary attended the opening of the European Emergency Medical Services 2017, here, and the following day she gave a helping hand with packing backpacks. Something she has been doing since 2008. The project is made in collaboration with, among others, the Mary Foundation and LEGO. These backpacks are given to all children in shelters in both Greenland, Denmark and the Faroe Islands. They contain anything from toothbrush, hairbrush, towel to teddy bears and books. Everything to make life a little easier for children in shelters. All this to say that the Crown Princess visited LEGO Charity in Billund, participating in packing backpacks along with former LEGO employees. To me it has always, and always will be, a pleasure to see Mary attend this annual event. She seems so sincere and really makes an effort trying to help. The pictures just makes me smile!


Packing backpacks of course takes the right outfit -I'm not quite sure what the right outfit is but I adore what she has chosen to wear this time. She looks lovely in her new pin-striped blouse featuring the most incredible cuffs and a smashing detail around the neck. I am really troubled with this new piece. I would like to find out where it comes from but now I have no more ideas where to look. Anything I should try? Whoever designed this I just want to say: "well done!" Looks just fantastic. When I found this, here, I can't stop thinking that Zara is the one I'm looking for. The coat also looks new to me. She matched her new striped blouse with a pair of black trousers and her brown leather bag from Ralph Lauren. Every time we see it, I keep falling more and more in love with it. Without being exactly sure, I'm believe she is wearing a new pair of Gianvito Rossi pumps in a lovely navy blue colour. As jewellery Mary has chosen diamond earrings from Hartmann's, her beloved Cartier bracelet, a few diamond rings from Ole Lynggaard Copenhagen and of course a second bracelet from Dulong Fine Jewelry (or at least, I think so). Personally, I can't get enough of this outfit. Makes my wanna play with different shades of blue for my next outfit! Time to embrace spring colours, materials and silhouettes.

Earrings: Hartmann's
Bracelet: Cartier Love Bracelet
Bracelet: Dulong Fine Jewelry
Rings: Ole Lynggaard Copenhagen Love Bands Ring
Bag: Ralph Lauren Ricky Brown Bag
Shoes: Gianvito Rossi 85mm Suede Pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment