FEI Championship 2016

Friday, August 19th


Crown Princess Mary attended the FEI Championship 2016, here, for ponies at the National Equestrian Vilhelmsborg.


The last few months weather has been terrible in Denmark. Not something worth calling summer. Think all my Danish readers would agree with me on this. But the day Crown Princess Mary visited the National Equestrian Vilhelmsborg to attend the presentation of medals, the weather was terrific. She visited Mårslet on occasion of FEI Championship 2016 for ponies. All participants are under the age of 16 and I am pretty sure it was a great experience for them to see and meet the Crown Princess who was in a brilliant mood. Small talking, having fun and more than once she was asked for a selfie by many of the excited children.

The Crown Princess was welcomed with lots of smiles and flowers. The Crown Princess proudly handed over gold medals to the team from Germany, bronze medal to the Dutch team and silver medals to the Danish team of young riders. A late congratulation from me to all the winners and participants.

I was thrilled and amazed by what she wore attending the championship: more or less a brand new outfit with only a few reused accessories. I am so much of a happy royalists right now. Wonderful to see her in a midi full skirt. It suits her very well. I learned that the new navy blue wonder is from Baum und Pferdgarten from Royals and Fashion, here. Makes a perfect match with the new white blouse featuring the most lovely puffed sleeves. I have quite many rules when it comes to dressing probably or maybe I should call them "clues" how to create an outfit in harmony - yes you learn many great words while studying. One of them is alway wear heels when your skirt/dress is below your knee and flats when it's above your knee. My point is that usually I would prefer a pair of pumps when wearing a long skirt. Although, Mary looks stunning in her jacquard skirt and Prada ballet flats first worn the third day in Rio de Janeiro, here. Styled with lots of stylish accessories from Dulong Fine Jewelry, Cartier and a pair of Olivers People sunglasses. Unfortunately, I am not able to identify all her bracelets. Anyone who noticed the ring on her right hand? Do you know anything about it? No doubt that this outfit amazed me with its simplicity and casualty. 

Skirt: Baum und Pferdgarten Sashenka
Sunglasses: Olivers People Vianca Sunglasses
Earrings: Dulong Fine Jewelry
Bracelet: Cartier Love Bracelet
Bracelet: Dulong Fine Jewelry Piccolo Bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment