The Reumert Award 2015

Sunday, June 21st

Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary attended the annual Reumert Award 2015 show in Skuespilhuset, Copenhagen. 


B.dk

Bt.dk

It was a bit of an... unusual show this year. It has become a tradition for me to watch the broadcast of the Reumert Award. Something I have been doing for quite some years and I really enjoy it -or I use to. This year's show was... a bit laud, chaotic and... different. This might be the best way for me to describe how last night's show was. I use to like to watch the broadcast because it is a great way to see and hear all about past year in the world of art, good for those of us who do not have the chance to attend live theaters. It is a fantastic world to see, hear and feel. But the way it was presented last night, then I'm a little embarrassed on behalf of the performing art and artist in Denmark. My personal opinion is that you have, as hosts, the duty to make a decent show/performance. The felling I had last night was non of this, yes the couple behaved decent and laughed when something seemed to be fun. It was kinda embarrassing, but remember this is just my opinion. Nevertheless, the Crown Prince couple seemed to enjoy themselves. 26 awards were also handed over, here, to singers, artists etc. during the evening. Congratulations to all of them.

This morning I helped a few of my colleagues at Royalista trying to identify what Mary was wearing at the Reumert Award show. What a great way to start a day. After everything said above, I have to express how amazed I am about everything Mary was wearing. Her white dreamy dress reminds me a lot of what she wore when attending the Eurovision Song Contest last year, here. Do you see the similarities? It may be because of the kimono. One of the best designers when it comes to kimono's is Rabens Saloner (Spring/Summer S13), who also created this long embroidered piece. It was identified by Kate with information from Rabens Saloner's Facebook page, here. The white maxi dress is still a mystery to me. I like it a lot actually, but where it's from I can't tell. Not even the design gives a clue who the designer is. So, if you have any ideas I would love to hear from you. Another brand new piece is the golden glitter pumps, which I managed to find at Gianvito Rossi. Not a surprise at all, am I right? It seems to be her favourite shoe designer these days. She embrace the style with other golden accessories like Queen Earrings, an Ole Lynggaard Copenhagen ring and her magnificent Judith Leiber clutch. I am still wondering where her new golden bracelet is from. Any ideas? Love how the outfit is simply white and golden, and the fact that her makeup is all dramatic. A stunning match in my opinion. 

Kimono: Rabens Saloner Long Embroidered Kimono  
Earrings: Queen Earrings
Ring: Ole Lynggaard Copenhagen Leaves Ring
Clutch: Judith Leiber 
Shoes: Gianvito Rossi Gianvito Pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment