100 Years of Anniversary with the Constitution

Thursday, June 4



Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary attended with the Parliament and Government of the celebration of 100 years of anniversary for women to vote; 1915-2015. The celebration took place at the Tivoli Hotel and Congress Centre in Copenhagen. The Queen, Prince Joachim and Princess Marie did also attended the celebration.


Late yesterday night I went to Getty Images to find a pictures from some other event and the first thing that hit me on the screen was in fact a few new photos of Mary and Frederik attending the 100 years anniversary celebrated in Copenhagen with other royal family members. Even though I was a completely lost and so tired I just had to show the latest news with all of you. Nothings better when you find an unexpected post, at least that's what I think. So I stayed up for half an hour and made a quick and unfinished post - you know, you can sleep when you get old (; Now it's time for a real post, complete and finished.

Another reason why I was eager to write the post last new was because of her wearing a brand new floral dress! In the most wonderful dark pink and ivory colour. For you who have follow me here at Styleofmary for some time, you might know that I just need to try to find all the new stuff she's wearing (know I sounds obsessed, I'm not - or maybe a little bit...?) Several blogs have spoken little critical about the new dress, that's fair! Now I feel it's my time to tell what I think; I love it. That's how simple I can express myself. The pattern makes the dress beautiful and the colours gives the sense a evening outfit need. The beautiful shape makes her look slim and tall. So pretty. Me and a great friend began the search to find this little wonder. Can't take the credit for this one Kate was the lucky one - this time - to identify the dress as Burberry Prorsum which actually surprised me.

The sparkling gold earrings with the gold and diamond pendant we all know comes from the Danish jewellery designer Marianne Dulong. I would say an iconic design for Dulong. I was thrilled to see her wearing the beige rockstud Valentino pumps again. It is two years since we have seen them, more specific on a trip to Australia in 2013. My personal fashion-dream is to own a pair of these Valentino shoes and Winged Pumps by Gianvito Rossi. Well, that might have to wait a few more years... The last thing to identify is the pink satin clutch, of course it's from Bottega Veneta.

Earrings + Pendant: Marianne Dulong Kharisma & Klokkehat 
Dress: Burberry Prorsum Pink Victorian Print Washed Georgette Dress €1,595
Clutch: Bottega Veneta Satin Box Knot Clutch in Pink
Shoes: Valentino Rockstud Patent T-Strap Pumps in Beige $995.00

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar