My trip to Copenhagen

You may have noticed that I am a little late with a few posts, actually I'm over a week late with my posts. Well, I got myself a pretty good excuse. While the Crown Princess attended all these events during the week, I visited Royalist in Copenhagen! I was invited over to visit them and I couldn't do anything than accept the invitation. To you who still do not know much about Royalista; then the site is an online universe for everyone interested in royals from all over the world. The site is owned by Aller Media and made in collaboration with the Royal magazine Billed Bladet. Shortly after Royalista became a reality I was given the opportunity to get my very own blog where to write about the one and only Crown Princess Mary. A wonderful challenge and now, for the first time, I had the pleasure to meet the amazing team!

            
The Aller Media logo    *    The front of Christiansborg castle    *    Holmens church

I will now follow you through my days in Copenhagen. I live about three hours in train from Copenhagen where I arrived on January 30th. After a little walk, I was standing right in front of a huge glass building seven floors high -the one and only Aller Media building. As the first thing I was given a tour around the house and got to meet some really nice people, journalists etc., who (surprisingly) knew all about my blog. A crazy feeling. Around noon, I had a chat with the Royalista team about new, very exciting, projects. 

I am not sure how to share this great news with you, but you are going to love it as much as I do. I have been given the chance to work with the Royalista team on one of these new projects!! It is all very overwhelming to me. I was given a few days to decide but really whats the big deal? Soon I will be visiting them again to hear much more about the project and what is expected of me. But you don't have to worry, Style of Mary are not going anywhere. 

With a great dinner in the evening, I went back to my hotel. Think I slept less than four hours that night because of everything I had experienced. The next morning on January 31st I visited Christiansborg castle in Copenhagen along with one of them team members from Royalista. If you ever visit Copenhagen and get the opportunity to see Christiansborg castle -you should! The most amazing rooms will meet you. Huge painting, chandeliers in every room. It feels like you entered another world. Before the tour at Christiansborg I went for a little work around the area to see Holmens church, the church where Prince Vincent and Princess Josephine were christened. Amazing to see it in reality. 

This has differently been two really incredible days and I just had to tell you about it. Though I only visited Copenhagen for two day I got ill with a high fever when I arrived home, which is the main reason why you had to wait a bit longer for the latests posts. Now I'm great again and I tried to post everything that has been missing. I can't wait to share much more about my collaboration with Royalista in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment