Day 2: Copenhagen International Fashion Fair 2013

August, 9

In the afternoon, Crown Princess Mary attended Mi-No-Ros' fashion show in addition to the Copenhagen International Fashion Fair (CIFF) in the Bella Center, Copenhagen.

Bt.dk
Pinterest.com
Img17.imageshack.us
Princesseslives.blogspot.com
Frederiketmary.centerblog.net

Mary surprises me every times I see her. Her sense of style is magnificent! Her elegance give her everything she need and with her sparkling personality she can wear almost any piece of clothes, any piece of jewellery and shoes. The important thing is that you wear the clothes and not the other way around. Almost at every event she is driven by a crown-car to the door and there is only a few steps to the where she needs to be. Therefor I love to see her walk a few more steps, just to see how she walks and how she acts when she's public. It also give a sense of how the clothes fit her and my heart was beating heavily when I saw the first picture of her in this dreamy pastel blue Baum und Pferdgarten dress! My thanks goes to Kate who identified the new 100 % silk dress. I'm fallen in love with the short inner dress and the long shear without. The colour reminds me of the ocean and ice-cream. 

If you ask me, this dress gives its owner so many options and I love the accessories Mary has chosen. - simple but interesting. The new long diamond necklace from Piaget makes her upper body look longer and without transferring attention from the blue wonder, the Piaget necklace came to its right with this dress. From my over all favourite jewellery collection, she wore earrings from Ole Lynggaard Copenhagen's Winter Frost collection. A collection made to impress! Jérôme Dreyfuss is the designer of her pretty colourful clutch and even though her shoes were printed in other colours it worked so good. 

When we talk about shoes; aren't her new heeled sandals amazing?! I can't stop staring. Her heeled sandals are one of these things I just need to find. Sometimes when Mary wear a new piece of clothes etc. I just know when there is something I need to find. It comes like an obsession to me. When I start a search like this, I try all her usual shoe designers - that's almost obvious. But this time it wasn't that easy because she added a new shoes designer to her collection. The designer is Brazilian Alexandre Birman. What I hope now is that she'll wear them again!

Dress: Baum und Pferdgarten Helga Silk Dress Blue Glow
Earrings: Ole Lynggaard Copenhagen Winter Frost Earrings
Necklace: Piaget Possession Long Necklace
Clutch: Jérôme Dreyfuss Jeremy Elaphe and Leather Clutch
Shoes: Alexandre Birmann Braided Sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment